Friday, May 7, 2010


Dim Mak

Dim Mak is a traditional Chinese word for death touch. Basically it means to kill or hurt some one using pressure points in their body, or either control their body. Chinese scientists discovered that their were certain spots on the human body that when you force and extreme amount of power to them it will stop blood traveling through the body and you can die. It can also just weaken an opponent or effect limbs and organs on the human body. A lot of modern day martial arts say that Dim Mak is fiction.

1 comment:

  1. hello Muneer, I m Jaleel from palluruthy. I would like to get in touch with u. I am interested in dim mak. I practice and give training in vital point attacks like choondani marma. if u wish please mail me. jaleen29@yahoo.com or call 09847342671

    ReplyDelete